YANTRA Meditation Cards
1. Hang the Sacred Geometry Yantra somewhere so that its centre is at the level of your eyes.
2. Sit with your spine straight. If this is not possible, find the most comfortable position. 3. Breath in and out slowly, until the breath flow naturally.
4. Look into the centre of the Sacred Geometry Yantra, trying to not blink if you can. Just keep your sight focused on the centre.
5. Gaze at the center for 15 minutes.
6. Close your eyes.
7. Let the inner Sacred Gemetry Yantra imprint gradually guides you within.
8. As the imprint absorbs your awareness, you will not be able to tell if the Sacred Geometry Yantra symbol is in you or if you are within the Sacred Geometry Yantra symbol. This is the state of One, completion.
9. Be grateful for the the experience and the release of the creative flow within your being.
- Publisher: Middle Point Publishing www.middlepointpublishing.com
- ISBN 978-0-9780803-4-1
- Format: Softcover 214 pages
- Publication date: December 2012
- Price: @ $19.95 (CND) each
While many struggle to reach enlightenment, Ivan Rados believes that everyone has the capacity to experience the state of freedom from the illusionary egoic mind, without all of the struggle. This capacity is realized not by following rules, performing rituals, or imitating enlightened masters, but by bringing awareness to the mind’s attachments. Through his stunning yantras and clear explanations, Rados offers a simple way to still the mind and become deeply aware of the Infinite Consciousness at the heart of one's own being. The included yantras feature Rados's stellar artwork which flows from his profoundly rich experience of present moment awareness. The 52 yantras match the number of weeks in the year, offering a variety of ways to use the cards for the development of divine consciousness, along with tips for gaining specific insight and guidance. Topics range from the pitfalls of the ego and its mindset to discovering peace and harmony, confronting fears, facing insecurities, seeking guidance, and experiencing fulfilling relationships.
I had originally thought, by reading the description, that this was a book that explained how sacred geometry worked and the meanings of all the symbols and how to use them when creating your own. When I got it, it was not a book at all. It is a box with individual cards with geometrical art works on them. They were so beautiful, I couldn't return them. To me, it was a nice unexpected surprise. Although I am still on a search for more knowledge on the subject, I was not disappointed with what I ended up with.
These cards are beautiful and the yantra meditation process is well worth it!
Sacred Geometry Yantras are inspired artworks and designs based on the principles of sacred geometry used for meditation. Each yantra design contains a centre point or "dot" from which geometric shapes and designs radiate. Traditionally, such symbols are used to balance the mind or focus it on spiritual concepts, and the act of meditating on a yantra is held to have spiritual benefits. Yantra meditation helps us clear the content of our consciousness so it can become a pure mirror, reflecting without interpreting. All That Is exists infinitely in this emptiness, this no-thing-ness. When the mirror of our consciousness is left without any content, this is enlightenment.